Polecany post

Włosy kręcone - jak je ujarzmić?

Jak prostować włosy? Jest klika sposobów aby włosy kręcone lub puszące się i niesforne zamienić na proste i gładkie. Najbardziej z...

czwartek, 6 czerwca 2024

Etretat, France

 Etretat is a town in Normandy, France.


Fabulously situated in a bay between cliffs. It reminds me a lot of
 Sopot. It has a beautiful pebbly beach and paths where you can
 walk freely along the rocky peaks. At the top of the hill, on the 
right, there is a tiny church that looks Gothic or even 
Romanesque. You can enter the beach gently or down steps 
cut into the rock and usually without handrails. At the bottom 
you can find caves carved out by the rough waves. Like secret
 passages in books about castles on the rocks.

 

I expected an idyll, but I got mountain climbing and it was 
worth it. The views are breathtaking. Of course, I wouldn't be 
myself if I didn't take photos from the precipice. I walked there 
on a foot-wide path. Only when I had overcome it for the 5th 
time did I realize that losing my balance in such a position 
would result in a spectacular end. But the photos and 
impressions are priceless.

 

There is a golf course right next to the cliff, which is incredibly 
impressive. The town itself is quiet and picturesque. The food 
is fresh and delicious. It tastes like the sea. It's the most 
wonderful place to walk. In the sun, the water has an amazing 
color thanks to the rocky shores. After all these years, I still 
remember that shade and the smell of salty air.