Polecany post

Włosy kręcone - jak je ujarzmić?

Jak prostować włosy? Jest klika sposobów aby włosy kręcone lub puszące się i niesforne zamienić na proste i gładkie. Najbardziej z...

czwartek, 6 czerwca 2024

Gdańsk, Sopot and Gdynia

 

Gdańsk, Sopot and Gdynia are one whole for me. If I'm going to 
the seaside, I try to visit all three cities because each has its own
 unique atmosphere.
 

Gdynia is very quiet, but it has many attractions and you can 
get everywhere quickly. My favorite place there is the beach.

Even in the season, there is not a huge crowd there and you 
can soak up the sea while sitting or walking around. We have 
a sidewalk or a sandy and rocky shore at our disposal.
 

 As you know, I managed to be there this year and thanks to a 
tip from one of you, I managed to find a new walking route. 
Yes, I confirm, it is possible to get from Gdynia to Sopot by walk
ing along the seashore. The distance is about 10 km, but the 
sand slows you down a lot, so it is an incredibly long trip full of 
surprises. There are moments when you can only go into the 
outflow ;) When walking barefoot, you have to be careful about
 the pebbles, of which there are a lot there. This has advantage
s because there are amber spots. I even managed to find a 
few small ones. There are parts where you are reminded of 
Croatia because there are only pebbles. As you approach 
Sopot, the view is breathtaking. Huge cliffs that you can touch 
and admire from below. Near the city there is a beautiful forest
 park leading to the pier. This time I also managed to go to the 
Forest Opera and attend a rehearsal before the evening 
concert. I absorbed classical music with all my being 
surrounded by greenery. "Lato" fit this atmosphere perfectly. 
Therefore, another goal has been entered into the concert 
calendar. I love Sopot especially in the off-season, so I often go
 there in winter. Then you can enjoy a walk on the pier or 
under it when the tide is low ;)

For me, Gdańsk is primarily about architecture. You know that 
I love Gothic, and you can fully enjoy it there. There are my 
favorite gems beautifully integrated into modern buildings, 
which, however, retain the medieval style. This is something 
I miss very much in Wawa.

If you are planning a holiday, I recommend accommodation in 
Gdynia, walks in Sopot and sightseeing in Gdańsk. 
The modern Solidarity museum is impressive. In the Artus 
manor you can touch the exhibits, which is an amazing 
experience for me. The Amber Museum enchants with the 
beauty of intricate craftsmanship. New Year's Eve is a great 
experience there. Especially with fireworks on the beach. 
The sea in winter is magical.