Polecany post

Włosy kręcone - jak je ujarzmić?

Jak prostować włosy? Jest klika sposobów aby włosy kręcone lub puszące się i niesforne zamienić na proste i gładkie. Najbardziej z...

czwartek, 6 czerwca 2024

Spain- Valencia and Alicante

 My first visit to Spain surprised me very much. 

 

 The flight over the mountains and seas enchanted me, 
and the landing in Valencia took my breath away. The beautiful,
 modern architecture of the City of Arts and Science complex, 
called the District of the Future, is even more impressive from a
bove. The colors and design are very organic and almost 
cosmic. In one word, beautiful. 

 

I wouldn't be myself without visiting old churches, including 
the cathedral, where, according to legend, the Holy Grail is 
located. The Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin
 Mary in Valencia, dating back to 1238, stands in the place of a
 mosque located on the site of a Gothic building, so it mixes 
different styles. And of course it is located in a place of power 
like all Gothic cathedrals. When I got there, bells were ringing 
everywhere. Such a symbolic and lovely greeting.

 


For me, the whole area was an amazing mix of east and west. 
Earth and Mars landscapes with amazing soil color. There is 
everything there, maybe even mountains, deserts and lakes. 
I was enchanted by the heather-colored salt lake and the park,
 which is older than Poland. Huge palm trees and remains of 
Arab architecture. 

 


For me, Alicante is primarily a castle towering over the city, 
narrow streets and palm trees. Everything in ocher and 
lapis lazuli. A captivating mix. Even residential houses 
expanded over generations without any plan are charming 
in their own way, constituting a mosaic of colors. Benches built
 into the walls of houses and covered with patterned blue and 
white tiles. Church domes are covered with cornflower blue 
tiles.

 

And to top it all off, beautiful beaches and sun.